Time is flying


I can't believe April is half gone already. How did this happen?? Thought I'd share my April page for the Kathryn Wheel Calendar Challenge. I'm not as pleased with this page as I was with some of the others, but I suppose there's always next month...

Some more of my recent journal pages:


A crazy page... I love the wild-eyed lady! This page was actually started months ago, but it took me ages before I could bring myself to journal on it. Worried my messy handwriting might ruin it... But I think I did OK.


Feeling sort of rebellious... "Nej" means no in Swedish.


This page was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers and sewers, Kajsa Wikman who runs a blog (and shop) Syko. Kajsa makes the cutest animal applique pouches, and I thought this little piggy and mouse might like to live in my journal as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I love all your journal pages! Especially the Rebel one, very nice!

    ReplyDelete