First ever visual journal!



I'm so pleased that I finally finished my first visual/art journal! I started this way back in August. It's a moleskine volant notebook so it has around 90 pages. I really had a lot of fun with this, and I love looking through all the pages. Can't believe I created all that!

These are some of my favorite pages:



Sort-of-self-portrait



This page is inspired by a photo on flickr.


A "fall" themed page made in November



This is a fantasy landscape, supposed to look like a far away planet... :-)

Do you journal? What do you journal about?

3 comments:

  1. That is so very pretty! I love the read hair girl (must be because I have red hair myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin. Welcome to the calendar challenge :-) Delighted to have you on board and look forward to seeing your creations. Kate
    P.S. Love your completed journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete