ATCs

Thank you for all the nice comments about my little toadstools! I definitely want to make some more toadstool themed things soon, they are so sweet!

I have more swap stuff to show you today. These are two ATCs; one was made for the Alphabet ATC swap, and one for the Buy Nothing swap. I'm quite pleased with both of them.


I named the first one Weeping Woman, it is a collage made with scrapbook paper, vintage text, and plain white lace that I painted with black acrylic paint. I just found out about this trick - it's a great way to get exactly the color of lace that you need for a project, and you can paint as much or as little as you need!


The second one is entitled Marie Antoinette, and incorporates vintage text from a Swedish dictionary, acrylic paint, scrapbook papers and an old stamp. If the style of this card looks familiar to you, it might be because I was inspired by the lovely Malin of Dandelion Daisy - she makes wonderful ATCs!

2 comments:

  1. Så trevligt att vara till inspiration! Den blev jättefin! Har du provat att göra chunkies nån gång? Jag skulle gärna vilja ha en Marie Antoinette chunky gjord av dig, i utbyte får du (om du vill) en chunky eller några ATCs - valfritt tema. Vad säger du?

    ReplyDelete