Time for toadstools

My swap packages have been received, so I can finally post about them! I thought I'd start with the Buy Nothing/Green Swap I joined in an effort to de-stash. One of my partner's themes was toadstools, so I made her a toadstool pincushion!



Here it is hanging out in my craft corner... I almost didn't want to send it off! :-) But my partner seemed to like it, so I'm glad I did!



Continuing on the toadstool theme, I also made a little mixed paper notebook. I assembled the pages and sewed them together on my sewing machine, and it worked beautifully!



Don't you just love toadstools?

11 comments:

  1. I love your window sill nook. =)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kikar in......fin blogg du har. Tittar gärna in igen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karin!
    Very nice to know your blog.
    This avatar must be you. You look like a princess in real life, too!

    gocbep-flickr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilken fin flugsvamp och blogg du har :o).
    Tack för kommentaren på min blogg.
    /Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. O yes I do! Fin både boken och svampen!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh What a sweet gift well done my friend just gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely toadstool I can see why you didn't want to send it off.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely toadstools! Both the felt and the paper. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love the toadstool! I am so into toadstools right now! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Hope you're having a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete