Swap stuff

At the beginning of the year I joined a couple of small craft swaps over at Craftster. Cutting back on swapping is one of the many ways I'm trying to save money this year, but it's way too much fun to give up completely! So I've decided I'm only joining swaps that are small, low postage, and allow me to work from my stash.

For these latest swaps I decided to make some stamps - I bought about four sheets of grade A PZ Kut a while back so it was a great way to de-stash! These are the stamps I made!



A little mermaid to suit my swap partner's mermaid theme. This was probably one of the fiddliest stamps I've ever made, and I'm not completely happy with the way the scales turned out. I need to get a finer blade!



This little turtle was adapted from an image in my partner's Wists, so it's not my original artwork, but I still really like it!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your mermaid! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail in your stamps. Your mermaid is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stamps....I like making my own too..whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej!
    Du hade hittat min sida på Flickr och då hittade jag till din blogg, tycker att den är fin och intressant! Jag återkommer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty, especially the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very pretty mermaid. there are so many people like us out there aren't there! what a great way to view and be inspired by others' creativity. well done.

    ReplyDelete