Instax update: New film and a trip to the museum



Time for an update with some of my latest Instax adventures! This weekend Keith and I visited the Swedish Museum of Natural History here in Stockholm - not the best natural history museum I've been to, but the building itself is beautiful! And on Sunday we spent some quality time with my sis and the two cool kids pictured above - the sunglasses were totally their idea!

These are the first shots I've taken with the "AirMail" Instax film I bought a while ago. I really like it! The blue-gray border softens the images a bit, and I'm thinking the "air mail" border makes them especially suitable for fun mini postcards!

I have a few other "special effect" films that are waiting to be used. I'm excited to try the "Comic" one - possibly I'll save it for when we visit Stockholm ComicCon next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment