Reviving a craft blog

This blog has been dormant for over two years now, but over the past few of months I've really started to miss blogging. I'm not crafting as much as I did when I was at university (working full time and all) but I do try to do something creative - whether it's sewing, drawing, smash booking, baking or playing around with my Instax - on a regular basis.

Over the summer I'm hoping to revive nordic craft and get back to posting regularly. As can be expected my tastes have changed slightly over the past couple of years, so I've opted for a new and more neutral look for the blog. Hopefully the content itself will be colorful enough to spark your interest!

I debated with myself about whether to unpublish the previous posts on this blog, seeing as most of them are over four years old and they don't really reflect my current crafting tastes and skills. But in the end I decided to leave the old content up  - so if anyone is interested in ancient history they can still browse through the blog archives. But fresh content will be coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment