HELLO bear

I just wanted to say hello to everyone who found me via the CRAFT: blog! Boy, did my blog stats go crazy yesterday. I'm glad so many people liked my little sampler!


I stamped these little bear note cards up yesterday. They were lots of fun to make, and I've started thinking up loads of variations... I made a little bear Santa hat - but then I realized I don't have a red inkpad! And to make matters worse, one of my new years resolutions was not to buy any more craft supplies for two whole months! Ack! So now I was wondering, would anyone like to swap a pack of bear notecards for some inkpads? Let me know if you do! :-)

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via One Pretty Thing. Your sampler is wonderful - thanks for sharing it with us!

    Also, if you're still in need of some ink pads, let me know. I'd love to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sampler was absoultely fantastic but these bear cards stole my heart! Love them! If you still need ink pads just email me, I would love to swap for bear cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so so cute, alas I have no ink pads. Well done for making it onto CRAFT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karin! It is a great idea for a swap isn't it? I would love to see all the papers everyone sends in. Nice to meet you and have a look into your world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute, but I bet you've got loads of inkpads now, lol.

    ReplyDelete